Happiness is handmade!
If you’re on the lookout for something chic to decorate your house in tune with the weather, or an original gift, or you’re just passionate about handmade projects, then you’re in the right place. We propose the Decorative Blooming Letters: something nice and easy to achieve.
WHAT YOU NEED Decorative Blooming Letters
Glue gun & glue reserves
Cardboard (we used a show box)
HOW TO Decorative Blooming Letters
- Draw the letter that you want to cut out with the pencil on the cardboard.
- Cut out the outline with the cutter to make it easier to crop.
- Crop the letter.
- Prepare the flowers you plan to use. Cut just the flowers (no stem) and arrange them, without gluing them on, on the letter so you know how you’d like them to look when you glue them on.
- Plug in the glue gun (ours needed around 3-5 minutes to heat up). ATTENTION! Read the gun’s instructions beforehand – it can become very hot, and so can the glue itself. Make sure to add a cardboard or a towel underneath the gun to avoid the glue to drip on something you care about. Also, don’t keep it plugged in more than 30 minutes.
- Glue the flowers on the letter. You can either add glue on the flower and stick it on the cardboard or add the glue on the cardboard on a larger area and then stick the flowers to it (quickly though because it dries out fast).
- Let it dry, and voila!
The result is gorgeous! You can choose to make any letter you want or form words (like us)! Also, we chose to put them in a frame, but you can hang them or simply add them as decoration anywhere you want.
WE HOPE YOU’RE INSPIRED!
Questions, comments or concerns? Leave us a note below or contact us, we’d love to hear from you!