Stir-Fried Chicken with Corn & Bell Peppers is one of the meals I’ve been obsessed with for the last couple of months. I’ve discovered it through the app 8Fit (planning to write an article about it), and in its simplicity and taste, it has become my new comfort food.
Overall the dish has a sweet taste due to the corn and the bell pepper, but the chicken and the soy provide a nice savory contrast.
100g Chicken Breast
1½ Olive Oil
100g canned Corn
½ Red Bell Pepper
1 clove Garlic
1½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
1 Chilly Flake
Salt & Pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic, and wash and cut the bell pepper into strips.
- Wash the chicken and cut into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Throw the onion and the garlic into the pan, sprinkle some salt, and cook until soft.
- Add the chicken breast, the bell pepper, the soy sauce and the chilly flake into the pan, sprinkle some salt; cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Did you enjoy our Stir-Fried Chicken with Corn & Bell Peppers recipe? Questions, comments or concerns? Leave us a note below or contact us, we’d love to hear from you!