This 8fit warm & crunchy chickpeas dish has been one of my favorite go-to breakfast dishes lately. It’s healthy, easy to cook, very tasty and very filling. If you want to skip the eggs and try something different in the morning that is equally easy to make, give these warm & crunchy chickpeas a go.
Never tried it, but I think it can also work great as a side dish to a meaty main course.
Servings: 1 (for 2, double every ingredient)
Time: 20 minutes
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 teaspoon Sunflower Seeds
50g Spinach Leaves
1 Bell Pepper
½ teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Chop the onion and the pepper.
- Add the onion, the pepper, the paprika, the garlic powder, the black pepper and a sprinkle of salt to the pan. Mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Toss in the chickpeas and the spinach and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a plate, top with the sunflower seeds, and enjoy!
Did you enjoy my Warm & Crunchy Chickpeas recipe? Questions, comments or concerns? Leave me a note below or contact me, I’d love to hear from you!