I love pea soup in every shape or form. Usually, all recipes for pea soup are idiot-proof – hard to screw up and almost always tasty. I gave this super easy pea soup from 8fit a try since it only takes 10 minutes to whip up and needs ingredients that I usually have in my fridge or pantry.
Servings: 1 (for 2, double every ingredient)
Time: 10 minutes
10g Spinach Leaves
200g Green Peas (canned or otherwise)
1½ tablespoon Olive Oil
175ml Vegetable Broth (water works too)
1 Basil Leaf or a sprinkle of dry, Ground Basil
Salt & Pepper
1 sprinkle Oregano
1 sprinkle Paprika
- Bring the water or vegetable broth and the peas to a boil in a medium pot.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Season with basil, oregano and salt & pepper it to taste.
- Remove from heat and let chill for 10 minutes before throwing it into a blender.
- Transfer to a blender along with the spinach and mozzarella and blend until smooth.
- Move everything to a plate, top with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of paprika.
Did you enjoy my Super Easy Pea Soup recipe? Questions, comments or concerns? Leave me a note below or contact me, I’d love to hear from you!