Traditional Sweet Mac and Cheese recipe, a delicious and refreshing summer dessert. Incidentally, one of the first dishes we reach for when we get back home, especially because they remind us of our childhood.
This dessert is perfect for cheese lovers and can be prepared with sweet cottage cheese or saltier cheese such as feta, as desired. Furthermore, you can make with any kind of pasta. And frankly, it is pretty hard to mess this recipe up. It’s an easy to make recipe, that everyone in the family will like.
INGREDIENTS Sweet Mac and Cheese
10oz/300g Cottage Cheese
1 cup Sugar
3 spoons Sour Cream
2 cups Milk
DIRECTIONS Sweet Mac and Cheese
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Once it starts boiling, add the macaroni and boil until soft, about 10 minutes.
- While the macaroni boils, bring out a large bowl and beat the eggs.
- Add the sugar, the raisins, the sour cream and the milk and grate the cheese. Mix well.
- Add the macaroni to the bowl and mix well.
- Bring out a stove-safe dish and add the contents of the bowl. Bake at 400°F for one hour.
- Once it’s ready, sprinkle some sugar on top and enjoy!